© Photographed May 7, 2017
Erected 1998 by Fort Atkinson Historic Preservation Commission
Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County, Wisconsin
Local Landmark 1998
Historic Preservation Commission
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
The marker is located at near the entrance to Evergreen Cemetery and is accessible from southbound North Main Street / County Highway Q / Wisconsin Route 89, between West Blackhawk Drive (to the north) and West Cramer Street / East Cramer Street, at or near 1105 North Main Street, Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin 53538.
The small plaque is to the right of the south-side entrance.
The caretaker's cottage and marker are located
in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin.