© Photographed September 1, 2015
Dedicated 1930 by Jackson County Veterans
Black River Falls, Jackson County, Wisconsin
This Flagpole Was Donated By
Jackson County Veterans.
This Was Also The Site Of The
Dance Pavilion Built By Black River Falls
American Legion Post 100
And Was Dedicated On
July 4th 1930.
The memorial flagpole is located at the entrance to Milt Lunda Memorial Arena, located on the grounds of the Jackson County Fairgrounds, at 388 Melrose Street, Black River Falls, Wisconsin 54615.
The memorial is at the entrance to the Milt Lunda Memorial Arena.
The memorial is located on the grounds of Jackson County Fair Park.
The memorial is located in Black River Falls, Wisconsin.