Erected 1915 by his Daughter, Mrs. Emil F. Deuster
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
June 1, 1895
Pres. of the Board
June 1, 1899
June 1, 1911
The marker is located near the pavilion at Mitchell Park, at 524 South Layton Boulevard, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204.
NOTE: Park at the parking lot at the north center of the park (northeast of "The Domes") to access the marker.