© Photographed June 6, 2015
Erected 1969 by Milwaukee Landmarks Commission
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 2.34′ N, 87° 55.348′ W
Erected in 1898 from the award-winning design of Ferry and Clas. Designated as a landmark of the City of Milwaukee 1969 by Milwaukee Landmarks Commission in recognition of its architectural and historical significance to the community.
The plaque is located at the Milwaukee Central Library on westbound West Wisconsin Avenue, between North 8th Street (to the east) and North 9th Street (to the west), at 814 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233.
With the statue of George Washington in the foregroung.
The library is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.