Birnamwood, Shawano County, Wisconsin
Alfa Heaven Motorama Location
The Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum sign is located at the T-intersection of U.S. Highway 45 and Wisconsin Highway 52, Birnamwood, Wisconsin 54414.
Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum itself is located northwest of Ainwa, Wisconsin (see map below). From U.S. Highway 45, turn west onto Highway 52. After about three miles, you will find Nolan Road; turn right. After one mile, turn left onto Stradale Lane (an unpaved road), which takes you directly to the museum. The address is 4381 Stradale Lane, Aniwa, Wisconsin 54408.
Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum
- North America's largest collection of Alfas
- Largest auto museum (almost four acres) in Wisconsin
- 400 vehicles on exhibit, plus auto paraphernalia
- Exhibit includes race cars, art cars, and more!
- "Bike Barn" includes 200 motorcycles
- "Motor Pool" is collection of military vehicles
- "Bone Yard" is antique cars "slowly going back to Mother Nature"
(a photographer's Nirvana)
- Open seasonally: May 1 through October 31
- Guided Tours: $10 per person
- Check the Alfa Heaven Motorama Auto Museum website for more information!
First photographed December 26, 2014