Winneconne Train Depot (1871)

Photographed July 28, 2014
Erected by Winneconne Historical Society
Winneconne, Winnebago County, Wisconsin
44.110915,-88.719433
Google Map
In 1868 the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway began service to Winneconne. Fire destroyed the first depot. This depot, constructed in 1871, was purchased by the Winneconne Historical Society in 1968 and moved from its location on N. 1st Street to Marble Park. It is now a local history & railroad museum.
The Winneconne Historical Society Museum Complex is located on eastbound West Main Street / Wisconsin Highway 116, at its intersection with South 6th Street, Winneconne, Wisconsin 54986.

Winneconne Historical Society Museum Complex

Winneconne Historical Society Museum Complex: The Railroad Depot Museum

These buildings are located at the Winneconne Historical Society Museum Complex:

The building is now The Railroad Depot Museum.







The Winneconne Train Depot is located at the

No comments:

Post a Comment