Pigeon Creek Evangelical Lutheran Church 1876-2011

© Photographed June 22, 2018
Erected by Pigeon Creek Evangelical Lutheran Church
Pigeon Creek, Trempealeau County, Wisconsin
44.426664, -91.201479
Google Map

PIGEON CREEK
EVANGELICAL
LUTHERAN CHURCH
1876-2011

We honor the faithful
pioneers who
assembled as a
congregation of the
Norwegian Lutheran
Church of America in
1866 built their
church on this site in
1876. For 135 years
the building served
as the place of
Christian worship for
its founders and their
descendants.
Blessed be the
memories of those
who worshipped here.

The monument is located at a small park accessible from eastbound East Main Street, at its intersection with Church Street, at or near 40292 Church Road, Pigeon Creek, Wisconsin 54748.











Pigeon Creek Evangelical Lutheran Church
is located in Pigeon Falls, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment