First Church of Christ Scientist (1932)

© Photographed May 7, 2017
Erected 2003 by Fort Atkinson Historic Preservation Commission
Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County, Wisconsin
42.924506, -88.836487

First Church
of Christ, Scientist
1932
Local Landmark 2003

The church is accessible from northbound Whitewater Avenue / U.S. Route 12 / Wisconsin Highway 89 / County Highway K, north of its intersection with South 4th Street East, at or near 359 Whitewater Avenue, Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin 53538.


The very small plaque is affixed to the facade
beneath the center window.


The church and marker are located in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment