Albatross Historical Mural

© Photographed May 3, 2017
Omro, Winnebago County, Wisconsin
44.039447, -88.744103

The Albratross historical mural is painted on the east side of a building located at 115 E. Main Street, accessible from eastbound East Main Street / Wisconsin Highway 21, just east of its intersection with South Webster Avenue, Omro, Wisconsin 54963.

Originally christened "USS Wolf", the sidewheeler steamboat "Albatross" was built in Omro in 1890 and travelled frequently along the Fox River.

See also, Anton Bang Meat Market (3), also at this location.








The mural is located in Omro, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment