Our Savior's Evangelical Lutheran Church Founded 1899

© Photographed April 22, 2017
Erected 1999 in loving memory of Edwin and Eleanor
(Evenson) Behnke by their daughters
Janice & Dianne & their families
Valders, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
44°04'02.0"N 87°53'01.6"W
44.067207, -87.883786

OUR SAVIOR'S EVANGELICAL
LUTHERAN CHURCH
FOUNDED 1899

PASTORS
E.T. ROGNE                 1899-1907
O.K. ESPESETH                   1907-1940
R.B. WALDER                   1940
MARTIN TRYGSTAD                 1940-1945
R.B. WALDEN                 1945-1946
N.A. BERNSTON                 1946-1952
A.B. HOLLAND                 1952-1957
JERRY MOE                 1957-1959
ROBERT A. ONKKA                 1960-Until Merger

Merged with Gjerpen EV. Lutheran Church
and Valders West EV. Lutheran Church to
form Faith Lutheran Church Jan. 1, 1961.

In loving memory of Edwin and Eleanor
(Evenson) Behnke by their daughters
Janice & Dianne & their families  1999.

The marker is located at Our Saviors Cemetery and is accessible from southbound U.S. Route 151, south of its intersection with Jefferson Street, Valders, Wisconsin 54245.




Some veterans buried at the cemetery:





The marker (visible to the right) is in the
shadow of the Valders water tower.

The marker is located at Our Saviors Cemetery.

The marker is located in Valders, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment