Court House and Former Jail 1889

© Photographed August 6, 2016
Erected by Florence County Historical Society
Florence, Florence County, Wisconsin
45.920813, -88.249411
Google Map

This property
has been placed on the
NATIONAL REGISTER
OF HISTORIC PLACES
by the United States
Department of the Interior
COURT HOUSE AND
FORMER JAIL
1889

The marker is located at the west-side entrance to the Florence County Courthouse, and is accessible from westbound Lake Avenue, between Chapin Street (to the west) and Cyclops Street (to the east), at or near 501 Lake Avenue, Florence, Wisconsin 54121.


The marker is affixed to the building, to the right of the entrance.

The marker is on the west side of the building.

The north side of the courthouse.

A second marker, affixed to the north side of the building.


The east side of the building.


The historical marker, Florence County Courthouse and Jail,
is also at this location.

See also, Florence County Courthouse and Jail, also at this location.

The south (to the left) and east (to the right) sides of the jail.


The buildings are located in Florence, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment