Site [of] Valders Evangelical Lutheran Church / Founded 1850


© Photographed July 2, 2016 and April 22, 2017
Valders, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
44.051797, -87.901787
44°03'06.5"N 87°54'06.4"W
Google Map

Site
Valders Evangelical
Lutheran Church
Founded 1850

Pastors
H.A. Stub   1850 - 1852
J.A. Otteson   1852 - 1860
L.M. Biorn   1862-1872
A.O. Alfsen   1872-1917
A.O. White   1917-1930
E. A. Fretheim   1931 - 1940
Martin Trygstad   1940 - 1945
Norman Berntson   1946 - 1952
Alvin Holland  1952 - 1957
Jerry Moe  1957 - 1959
Robert Onkka   1960 -

First Church Erected   1856
Second Church Erected   1869

Merged with Gjerpen Evangelical Lutheran Church
and Our Savior's Evangelical Lutheran Church to
form Faith Lutheran Church, January 1, 1961

The marker is located at Valders Cemtery, and is accessible from northbound Marken Road, at its intersection with U.S. Route 151, Valders, Wisconsin 54245.



 Dexter enjoying the warmest day of the year so far . . .

 The cemetery is east of the marker.

Looking east, with the cemetery visible in the distance.

Looking west from the marker location.

The marker is located at Valders Cemetery.


The marker is located in Valders, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment