Erected 1959 by People of Preble
Green Bay, Brown County, Wisconsin
One Hundred Years of Progress
Town of Preble
Erected by the People of Preble
Dedicated September 6, 1959
The marker is located in the center of a grassy meridian at the V-intersection of Skyline Boulevard, Hillside Lane and Birch Lane, Green Bay, at or near 440 Skyline Boulevard, Wisconsin 54302.
Preble was a town in Brown County, Wisconsin, United States from 1859 to 1964. It ceased to exist as a jurisdiction in 1964, when by referendum it consolidated with the city of Green Bay.
The marker is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.