© Photographed June 22, 2016
Ephraim, Door County, Wisconsin
The Historic Iverson House Museum is located on northbound Moravia Street, north of its intersection with Water Street South / Wisconsin Route 42, at or near 9966 Moravian Street, Ephraim, Wisconsin 54234.
- Completed in 1854 by Rev. Andreas Iverson and members of his Moravian congregation; the Moravians were responsible for the founding of Ephraim.
- After 1864, the house served as a home for Moravian pastors J.J. Groenfeldt and Anders Petterson.
- The Iverson House was purchased by the Ephraim Historical Foundation in 2004. It is the oldest frame home in Door County, with very few alterations being made in its 150-plus years.
- The Historic Iverson House Museum’s decorations and furniture are based on the letters of Anna Petterson (pastor Anders Petterson’s wife).
- The Historic Iverson House Museum is open for special events and tours. Learn more at www.ephraim.org/guided-tours/ or call (920) 854-9688.
The Historic Iverson House Museum is included in the Ephraim Historical Foundation guided tours.
The museum is located in Ephraim, Door County, Wisconsin.