© Photographed November 14, 2015
Erected 1939 by A.R. Kickbusch
Wausau, Marathon County, Wisconsin
This fair ground site donated to
Marathon County Agricultural Society
for the benefit of the citizens
of Marathon County
August Kickbusch and B.G. Plumer
January 28, 1867
This memorial erected in 1939 by A.R. Kickbusch
The white pine is located on the grounds of the Marathon County Fairgrounds, on westbound Garfield Avenue, east of its intersection with South 7th Avenue, at or near
These are also at this location:
visible behind the memorial, is also at this location.
The marker is located to the left of this entrance to East Gate Hall.