The Old Methodist Church 1869

© Photographed April 25, 2013 and October 17, 2015
Erected 2007 by Wisconsin Historical Society
Monroe, Green County, Wisconsin
42° 36.075′ N, 89° 38.568′ W
Google Map

FIRST METHODIST
EPISCOPAL CHURCH

The marker is affixed to the facade of The Old Methodist Church (aka First Methodist Episcopal Church) located on westbound 11th Street, between 13th Avenue and 14th Avenue, at 1315 11th Street, Monroe, Wisconsin 53566.

The building is now home to the Monroe Arts Center.

See also, Marker 514: First Methodist Episcopal Church, also at this location.




 Plans are being made to enlarge the Monroe Arts Center.

How the building will look with the planned addition.

The Old Methodist Church and marker are located in Monroe, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment