The Henry Quadrangle

© Photographed October 3, 2015
Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin
43.073548,-89.410318

THE HENRY QUADRANGLE
in recognition of the
pioneer services of
DAEN WILLIAM ARNON HENRY
to the science and practice of
agriculture in this university,
the state and the nation from 1990 to 1907.
This approach to the
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
has been designated by the regents
The Henry Quadrangle

The marker is located at the south end of The Henry Quadrangle and is accessible from northbound and southbound Henry Mall, at its intersection with University Avenue, at or near 425 Henry Mall, Madison, Wisconsin 53706.

NOTE: There is no legal parking at the marker location. Driving around and parking at the UW-Madison campus can be harrowing. Be sure to check the Google Map (above) and campus maps (below) before heading out.





 Higher up the hill . . .


William Dempster Hoard Statue at the north end of the Quadrangle.

 Agricultural Hall, at the top of the hill . . .

 The marker is on the UW-Madison campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment