St. Matthias Mission

© Photographed October 25, 2015
Kewaskum, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
43° 34.728′ N, 88° 10.493′ W

ST. MATTHIAS MISSION
built in 1861
has been placed on the
NATIONAL REGISTER
OF HISTORIC PLACES
by the United States
Department of the Interior

The marker is located at St. Mathias Cemetery on southbound Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive / County Road S, just south of where it becomes Forest View Road / County Road S at or near 1045 County Road S, Campbellsport Wisconsin 53010.

See also, In Memory of Those Who Came Here From Bengal, Germany in the 1850's, also at this location.

 The marker is visible atop the post to the right of the stairs
(in the center of the photo).






The cemetery adjacent to the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment