Erected 1927 by John Bell Chapter D.A.R.
Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin
43° 4.547′ N, 89° 22.99′ W
occupied this site
The first legislature
November 26, 1838
The marker is affixed to the American Exchange Bank building, located on northbound North Pinckney Street, at its intersection with East Washington Street, at or near 1 North Pinckney Street, Madison, Wisconsin 53703.
and is visible to the far right.
The building and marker are located in Madison, Wisconsin.