Wilson General Store and Residence

© Photographed September 20, 2015
Egg Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin
45.049712,-87.281288

In 1910,
James R. & Rose Manney Wilson
built their general store and
residence on this site. The
gazebo in this park is given
in their memory,

The marker is located on the hillside at Harbor View Park, adjacent to westbound Dock Road, west of its intersection with Horseshoe Bay Road / County Highway G, Egg Harbor, Wisconsin 54209.

The small plazque is mounted to the stone at the base of the black pole.

The referenced gazebo is visible in the distance to the left.


View of Egg Harbor from the marker location.

The marker is located in Harbor View Park.

The marker is located in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment