© Photographed September 13, 2015
Erected by Milwaukee Landmarks Commission
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 2.461′ N, 87° 54.619′ W
Erected in 1895 and designated in 1967
as a landmark of the City of Milwaukee
by the Milwaukee Landmarks Commission
in recognition of its architectural and
historical significance to the community.
The marker is affixed to the facade of the Pabst Theater on westbound East Wells Street / West Wells Street / U.S. Route 18, on the southwest corner of its intersection North Water Street, at 114 East Wells Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.
NOTE: This intersection is crazy busy! Drive with caution!
See also these related sites at nearby locations:
- Marker 309: Pabst Theater
- Pabst Theater (National Historic Landmark)
- The Pabst Theater (Historic American Buildings Survey)
- The Pabst Theater (National Register of Historic Places)
The marker is visible to the left of the entrance.
The North Water Street entrance to Pabst Theater.
The man behind the Pabst Theater:
Kitty-corner view of Pabst Theater.