West Koshkonong Lutheran Congregation

© Photographed August 15, 2015
Stoughton, Dane County, Wisconsin
42° 59.399′ N, 89° 9.336′ W

WEST KOSHKONONG
LUTHAN CONGREGATION

Founded on
October 19, 1844

A part of the
second oldest
Norwegian Lutheran Parish
in America

Present structure built in
1892
Additions 1960 and 1967

West Koshkonong Lutheran Congregation is located on westbound Koshkonong Road, at its T-intersection with Church Street, at or near 



 The small plaque is affixed to the pillar at the entrance to the church property.

This Entrance
was erected in memory of
Rev. Henry Thompson
Our Pastor From
1928 to 1963
"Enter by the narrow gate,
for the gate is wide and the way
is easy, that leads to destruction."
-- Jesus


 This gorgeous church, Western Koshkonong Lutheran Church 
(which does not have a marker), at 2633 Church Street, Cottage Grove, 
is within walking distance of West Koshkonong Lutheran Church.
Both churches are affiliated with the Lutheran Evangelical Synod.


No comments:

Post a Comment