© Photographed August 15, 2015
Erected 1891 by Woman's Relief Corps No. 37
Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin
Woman's Relief Corps
The memorial is located inside Forest Hill Cemetery, and is accessible from northbound Dido Albert Federowick Memorial Drive, just south of its intersection with Vanilla Friends (this is the name of a street), Madison, Wisconsin 53711.
NOTE: The address for the entrance to the cemetery is
The National Woman's Relief Corps, Auxiliary to the Grand Army of the Republic, Inc., is a patriotic organization whose express purpose is to perpetuate the memory of the Grand Army of the Republic, as we are their auxiliary organized at their request on July 25 and 26, 1883 in Denver, Colorado, and incorporated by Public Act of the 87th Congress on September 7, 1962 [Public Law 87-650].
The memorial is visible at the base of the flagpole, to the right.
Some of the Unknown Soldiers . . .
The memorial is at the Civil War Soldiers Lot.
The memorial is located at Forest Hill Cemetery in Madison, Wisconsin.