© Photographed August 16, 2015
Erected 1973 by City of Milwaukee Landmarks Commission
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 2.985′ N, 87° 56.574′ W
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
Designed by H.P. Schnetzky and E.R. Liebert, erected in 1891-93, and designated in 1973 as a landmark of the City of Milwaukee in recognition of its architectural and historical significance to the community.
The church and marker are located on southbound North 24th Street, just south of its intersection with West Cherry Street, at or near 1445 North 24th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53205.