Memorial, Class of 1910

© Photographed August 1 and October 3, 2015
Erected 1910 by Class of 1910
Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin
43.075318,-89.40387
"Whatever may be the limitations which trammel inquiry elsewhere, we believe that the great State University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found." (Taken from a report of the Board of Regents in 1894.)
Memorial, Class of 1910.
The marker is affixed to the facade of the east side of Bascom Hall and is accessible from Lincoln Drive, south of its intersection with Observatory Drive, at 500 Lincoln Drive, Madison, Wisconsin 53706.

NOTE: Driving around and parking at the UW-Madison campus is pretty intense. Be sure to check the Google Map (above) and campus maps (below) before heading out.


UW-Madison Map and Parking

Click here for a list of all markers located on the UW-Madison campus.

The marker is affixed to the facade and is visible inside the arch to the right.



Looking east from Bascom Hall.

The marker is located on the UW-Madison campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment