John Catlin Memorial Chapel (1878

© Photographed August 15, 2015
Erected 1970 by the Grand Lodge of Free
and Accepted Masons of Wisconsin
Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin
43.066133,-89.429838
Google Map

JOHN CATLIN MEMORIAL CHAPEL
Erected 1878
Restoration 1970 sponsored by
The Masonic Lodges of Madison

Dedicated 1970 by the
Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons
of
Wisconsin

The marker is located just past the entrance to Forest Hill Cemetery, on southbound Dido Albert Federowick Memorial Drive, just south of its intersection with Speedway Road, at or near








 In Memoriam John Catlin



The John Catlin Memorial Chapel is located at Forest Hill Cemetery
in Madison, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment