Historical Water Tower and Pump House

© Photographed August 15 and October 17, 2015
Oregon, Dane County, Wisconsin
42.925437,-89.383739
Google Map

HISTORIC WATER TOWER
AND PUMP HOUSE
Site of Oregon's first home built by C.P. Mosely in 1843. Water tower and pump house were built in 1898, and served the Oregon community until 1981. This site was declared a local cultural landmark by the Oregon Village Board on May 21, 1984.
The Oregon Water Tower and Pump House, now home to the Oregon Welcome Center, is located on southbound Janesville Street / County Highway MM, at its intersection with Spring Street, at or near 134 Janesville Street, Oregon, Wisconsin 53575.

Oregon Welcome Center grand opening set for Saturday (May 14, 2015)




Downtown Oregon, circa 1922
On the wall inside the Welcome Center (used with permission).

The building is now home to the Oregon Welcome Center.


The Water Tower and Pump House and marker are located in Oregon, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment