© Photographed August 14, 2015
Donated 1938 by James Chadek
Appleton, Outagamie County, Wisconsin
Commemorating our Native Americans
Sculptured and Donated in 1938
James Chadek -- Appleton, WI
The memorial is located adjacent to the parking lot at Pierce Park, Appleton, Wisconsin 54914.
NOTE: The entrance to Pierce Park is located at the intersection of South Pierce Avenue and West Prospect Avenue.
The statue is adjacent to the east parking lot.
The statue is located at Pierce Park in Appleton, Wisconsin.