Photographed July 5, 2015
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 3.441′ N, 87° 52.828′ W
Erected in 1922 and designated in 1968 as a Landmark of the City of Milwaukee by the Milwaukee Landmarks Commission in recognition of its architectural and historical significance to the community.
The marker is located in the courtyard of Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum at 2220 North Terrance Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.
View of the courtyard from the marker location.