Photographed July 5, 2015
Erected 1974 by City of Milwaukee Landmarks Commission
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 2.648′ N, 87° 54.859′ W
Designed by G.B. Ferry and A.C. Clas, erected in 1893 and later for the wholesale and retail grocery firm founded by William Steinmeyer, and designated as a Milwaukee Landmark in 1974 in recognition of its historical and architectural significance to the community.
The marker is located on northbound North Old World 3rd Street, at its intersection with West Highland Avenue, at 215 West Highland Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203.
The plaque is mounted to the facade to the far left of the building.