© Photographed July 20, 2015
Erected by John S. Rockwell Chapter #721 of Questers
Oconomowoc, Waukesha County, Wisconsin
Railroad Umbrelo Shed was built in 1906
and Restored in 2009 by
Oconomowoc Area Historical Society & Museum
Plaque was donated by the
John S. Rockwell Chapter #721 of Questers
The Railroad Umbrella Shed and marker are located behind the Oconomowoc Depot, adjacent to the railroad tracks, and are accessible from southbound South Cross Street, south of its intersection with East Collins Street, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 53066.
With the Oconomowoc Depot visible to the right.
Nearby restored railroad car.
The beautifully-etched entrance door.
Notice the stained glass detail!
The marker is located in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.