Mitchell Park

Photographed July 5, 2015
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 1.562′ N, 87° 56.538′ W
Five acres of the park were donated to the
public by former United States Senator
John L. Mitchell,
a native and public spirited citizen of Milwaukee.

The marker is located next to the Mitchell Park Pavilion, at 524 South Layton Boulevard, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204.

NOTE: Park at the parking lot at the north center of the park (northeast of "The Domes") to access the marker.

See also, Jacques Vieau in 1795 and Collins-Meyer V.F.W.Post 2903 Veterans Memorial, also at this location.

 The marker is located next to the Pavilion.


 The little guy came up to say "hello"!

 Follow this path to the Mitchell Park Pavilion.

The marker is northeast of (behind) "The Domes".



The marker is located at "The Domes" in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment