© Photographed July 21, 2015
Erected 1994 by Lake Mills Chamber of Commerce
Lake Mills, Jefferson County, Wisconsin
Director - Teacher
Lake Mills City Band -- 1933-1970
Lake Mills Public School Music -- 1932-1975
Dedicated in 1994 by friends
and citizens of Lake Mills.
His love of and dedication
to music will be remembered
by all whose names, as donors,
are listed and displayed
at the L.D. Gargo Library
Lake Mills Chamber of Commerce
The marker is located at the Band Shelter at Commons Park, a triangle between the North Main Street, East Madison Street, and East Lake Street, Lake Mills, Wisconsin 53551.
The marker is visible at the center of the photo.
The marker is located at Commons Park in Lake Mills, Wisconsin.