The First Home of St. Mary's

Photographed June 6, 2015
Erected 1967
Hales Corners, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
42° 56.91′ N, 88° 1.913′ W
Google Map

The First Home
of
ST. MARY'S
on this site in 1842
Father Patrick O'Kelley
built a log church
The First Home of St. Mary's

This plaque was dedicated on the occasion
of St. Mary's 125th Anniversary
Oct. 15, 1967

The cemetery and marker are located on westbound West Edgerton Avenue, west of its intersection with West Kelly Place, at 9550 West Edgerton Avenue, Hales Corners, Wisconsin 53030.


St. Mary Catholic Faith Community

See also, St. Mary's Church and Cemetery, also at this location.


The marker is on the third pair of pillars to the left.

The marker is located in Hales Corners, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment