In memory of those who lost their lives . . .

© Photographed June 18, 2015
Phillips, Price County, Wisconsin
45° 41.23′ N, 90° 23.623′ W
Google Map

1894         1994
In memory of those who
lost their lives and
especially to those
pioneer citizens who
had the courage, faith
and fortitude to
rebuild the city.

NOTE: As of June 4, 2017, the memorial has been removed.

The memorial was located as a small park adjacent to the Phillips Area Chamber of Commerce on northbound South Lake Avenue / State Highway 13, north of its intersection with Walnut Street, at or near 305 South Lake Avenue, Phillips, Wisconsin 541555.

These are also at this location:

  Photographed June 4, 2017 -- the memorial has been removed.

The marker was placed in the ground in front of Marker 65: Phillips Fire.

 The marker was located in Phillips, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment