Photographed June 12, 2015
Ripon, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Built on this corner as
the residence of Ripon College
president Rufus Flagg (1892-1901).
Harwood House later served as a
residence hall for Delta Phi Sigma
(Kappa Delta) sorority, Beta Sigma
Pi fraternity, and French House.
Harwood House was named for
Mary C. Harwood, former Dean of
Women and Professor of German
and French at Ripon,
The marker is located on the northwest corner of the intersection of Woodside Avenue and West Thorne Street, Ripon, Wisconsin 54971.
The marker is located in Ripon, Wisconsin.