Forest Home Cemetery

© Photographed June 6, 2015
Milwaukee, Dane County, Wisconsin
42.999538,-87.943048
Google Map

FOREST HOME CEMETERY
Established in 1850, with chapel designed by G. B. Perry and C. C. Clas and erected in 1890-92. Designated as a Landmark of the City of Milwaukee in 1973 in recognition of its historical and aesthetic significance to the community.
The marker is inside the office of Forest Home Cemetery, located at 2405 West Forest Home Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53215.

The marker is inside the Forest Home Cemetery office.

The marker is located at Forest Home Cemetery
in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment