Photographed June 12, 2015
Ripon, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
Dedicated as a nature
preserve in memory of
Treasurer of Ripon
This tract was owned
by Mr. Bowen until 1880.
It was given to Ripon
College in 1929 by
The marker is located on westbound West Thorne Street, west of its intersection with Woodside Avenue, at or near 524 West Thorne Street, Ripon, Wisconsin 54971.
Looking east along Thorne Street . . .
Looking west along Thorne Street . . .
The marker is located in Ripon, Wisconsin.