Woltersdorf House (1893)

Photographed May 22, 2015
Erected 1999 by City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission
Eau Claire, Eau Claire County, Wisconsin
44.808578,-91.50378
Google Map

WOLTERSDORF
HOUSE
 
Historic Building
This Queen Anne style house was built by Frederick and Mary Woltersdorf in 1893. Frederick moved to Eau Claire in 1874 from Germany. He worked in a book bindery and a barbershop before becoming a partner in cigar manufacturing in 1891.
Designated June Seventh
Nineteen Hundred and Ninety-Nine

The Woltgersdorf House is located on westbound 2nd Avenue, between 1st Avenue (to the east) and West Grand Avenue (to the west), at 751 2nd Avenue, Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703.

City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission: Frederick Woltersdorf House

Landmarks Commission: Architectural Styles of Historic Properties in Eau Claire, Wisconsin

This property is designated a City of Eau Claire "Historic Building"; the marker is one in a series of markers erected by the City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission.

 The marker is in the bushes to the right.


 The property is located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment