© Photographed May 23, 2015
Eau Claire, Eau Claire County, Wisconsin
June 11, 1856.
Eau Claire County
The marker is located at Wilson Park, on westbound Earl Street, at its intersection with South Barstow Street, Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701.
See also, Eau Claire County Courthouse Square, also at this location.
With South Barstow Street visible to the left.
Wilson Park is located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.