Site of the First Wisconsin County Extension Agent

Photographed May 2, 2015
Erected by Lions Clubs of Oneida County
Rhinelander, Oneida County, Wisconsin
45.637807,-89.408238
Google Map

ONEIDA COUNTY
 Site of the First Wisconsin
COUNTY EXTENSION AGENT
Commemorating 75 years of
educational partnership
Oneida County
Cooperative Extension Service
University of Wisconsin-Extension
February 12, 1912-1987
Donated by Lions Clubs of Oneida County

The marker is affixed to the facade of the Oneida County Courthouse, located on northbound South Oneida Avenue, just south of its intersection with Davenport Street, at 1 South Oneida Avenue, Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501.

These markers / memorials are also at this location:

The marker is affixed to the pillar on the right.


The marker is located in Rhinelander, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment