Sears Catalog House (1910)

Photographed May 22, 2015
Erected 1988 by City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission
Eau Claire, Eau Claire County, Wisconsin
44.821893,-91.488667
Google Map

City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission
SEARS CATALOG HOUSE
1403 OMAHA STREET

Historic Building
The Korger family built this "catalog house" in 1910 from a pre-cut numbered kit ordered from Sears Roebuck and Company and delivered to Eau Claire by railroad in two box cars.
Designated August Fifteen
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Eight

The marker is located on eastbound Omaha Street, just east of its intersection with McDonough Street, at 1403 Omaha Street, Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment