Lincoln County Courthouse

© Photographed May 2, 2015
Merrill, Lincoln County, Wisconsin
45° 10.856′ N, 89° 41.03′ W
Google Map

This building
The
LINCOLN COUNTY
COURTHOUSE
has been placed on the
NATIONAL REGISTER
of
HISTORIC PLACES
by the United States
Department of the Interior

The courthouse and marker are located on westbound East Main Street, west of its intersection with South Center Street / County Highway K, at 1110 East Main Street, Merrill, Wisconsin 54452.


1110 East Main Street, Lincoln County, Merrill, Wisconsin

Historic Name: Lincoln County Courthouse
Reference No.: 21831
Year Built: 1903
Architectural Style: Neoclassical
Architect: Van Ryn and Degelleke

See also, Lincoln County Veterans Memorial and Second Log of Last Big Pine, also at this location.




 Screenshot of vintage postcard provided by CardCow.com
Court House, Merrill, Wis.






 This property is listed in the
Wisconsin
State Register of
Historic Places
The State Historical Society of Wisconsin

 The marker is visible to the far left.


Second Log of Last Big Pine, also at this location.

 Lincoln County Veterans Memorial, also at this location.

The building is located in Merrill, Wisconsin.

Screenshot of vintage postcard provided by CardCow.com
Merrill is a city of parks. Stange Park -- Wildwood Park --
Cenotaph Park and the Wisconsin and Prairie Rivers
contribute to the park-like appearance of the city.
Giant pines, rivers, lagoons, rustic bridges and wooded
shorelines make Merrill the city "beautiful."
Merrill is the Western Gateway to the world's most
concentrated lake region. Stop and linger awhile in Merrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment