Waubeka Fire Department | Celebrating A Century Of Service

© Photographed April 26, 2015
Erected 1999 by Waubeka Fire Department
Waubeka, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin
43.473358,-87.991235

WAUBEKA FIRE DEPARTMENT
COMMEMORATING
A CENTURY OF SERVICE
Elected Chiefs     1899
1899 H.E. Cooley
1904
1901 Fred Groteluschen
1904 Peter Schulties
1905 Fred Groteluschen
1928 E. J. Klessig
1941 Joe Baumann
1944 Milton Warner
1945 Aloys Wach
1948 Norman Bernt
1949 John J. Hames
1963
1969 Ralph Maechtle
1982 Tom Bublitz
1990 Dennis Hames
1995 Robert Behrens
1999

The memorial is located at the entrance to the Waubeka Fire Department, on northbound Park Avenue, north of its intersection with River Street, at W4114 RD River Road, Waubeka (Fredonia), Wisconsin 53021.




The sign is visible to the left of the bell.



also at this location.

Steel Alloy Alarm Bell


The sign is located on westbound County Highway A, at its intersection
with Cigrand Drive / County Highway H, the road leading into Waubeka.

No comments:

Post a Comment