© Photographed April 18, 2015
Erected by Monona Landmarks Commission
and the Harold Homburg Family
Monona, Dane County, Wisconsin
43° 4.481′ N, 89° 19.701′ W
This was built in the late 1800's to protect the natural spring water in Springhaven, the farm of Judge E. W. Keyes. Later the clear water was used by area children to make lemonade for their picnics, held in what is now Stonebridge Park.
The property is located at a Stone Bridge Park on southbound Winnequah Road, at its intersection with Parkway Drive, at or near 4301 Winnequah Road, Monona, Wisconsin 53716.
With Lake Monona visible in the background.
A beautiful location on Lake Monona's shore.