First Ward Triangle

© Photographed March 28, 2015
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43.046717,-87.896773

FIRST WARD TRIANGLE
The gift in 1847 of
James H. Rogers,
an early settler who took an active
interest in the development of our city.

The marker is located at Burns Commons at the V-intersection of North Franklin Place and North Prospect Avenue / Wisconsin Highway 31, at or near 1249 North Franklin Place, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.

See also, Robert Burns / Scotland's Immortal Bard, also at this location.


The marker is affixed to the front of the rock visible at the base of the statue.

Looking north along North Franklin Place (to the left) and
North Prospect Avenue (to the right), Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment