Court House Square

Photographed March 28, 2015
Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 2.501′ N, 87° 54.308′ W

COURT HOUSE SQUARE
Donated, in 1837, by
Solomon Juneau
&
Morgan L. Martin,
for a public recreation spot.
The people of Milwaukee owe a debt of
everlasting gratitude to these
public-spirited pioneers.

The marker is located in the southeast corner of Cathedral Square, near the intersection of westbound East Wells Street / Wisconsin Route 32 and northbound North Jefferson Street, at or near 520 East Wells Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.

See also these related markers / monuments:

These markers / monuments are also at this location:

 With the the intersection of East Wells Street
and North Jefferson Street in the background.

 Looking kitty-corner across the Square.

 The marker is adjacent to the Dedicated to the Valiant Immigrant Mothers statue.

Looking north, with North Jefferson Street to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment