Chi Psi Lodge 1911-1913

MARKER PHOTO NEEDED
Erected 1988 by Madison Landmarks Commission
Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin
43° 4.671′ N, 89° 23.605′ W
Google Map

CHI PSY LODGE
1911-1913
This imposing fraternity house was designed by noted Milwaukee architect Alexander C. Eschweiler and was built using Madison's native sandstone. Its Tudor Revival style is one of the best examples of that architecture in Madison. The Iota chapter of Chi Psi was founded here in 1878 and is one of the oldest fraternal orders at the University of Wisconsin.
Designated April 18, 1988
Madison Landmarks Commission

The property is located on westbound Iota Court, at its intersection with North Henry Street, at 150 Iota Court, Madison, Wisconsin 53703.

The marker is No. 84 in a series of markers erected by the Madison Landmarks Commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment