The Wilson House (1891)

© Photographed September 29, 2017
Port Washington, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin
43° 23.318′ N, 87° 52.152′ W

THE WILSON HOUSE
Erected 1891
Restoration 1983-1989

Owners
R.J. Schowalter
Frank M. Metz

Architect
Ehrlich, Genson and Assoc., Inc.
Port Washington, Wisconsin

Wilson House is located on the northeast corner of the intersection of North Franklin Street and East Main Street, at 200 North Franklin Street, Port Washington, Wisconsin 53074.


 The plaques are affixed to the facade, to the right of the entrance.






The Wilson House is located in Port Washington, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment