Site of the First Wood-Spaulding Saw Mill

© Photographed August 31, 2015
Erected 1939 by Jackson County Historical Society
Black River Falls, Jackson County, Wisconsin
44° 17.828′ N, 90° 50.837′ W

Site of the First Wood-Spaulding
Saw Mill 1839-40
That Marks Founding of City
Jackson Co. Hist. Soc. 1939

The marker is located at the Black River Area Chamber of Commerce on southbound North Water Street / U.S. Route 12, north of its intersection with Harrison Street, at 120 North Water Street, Black River Falls, Wisconsin 54615.



 The marker is on the far-left corner of the Black River Area
Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center building.


The marker is located in Black River Falls, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment